| Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
Serving Trinity as a clinical professional therapist since 1997. Cindy, with all of her experience, has a passion to assist others in becoming all they can be and excel in their relationships with God, self and others.
AAMFT - American Association of Marriage and Family Therapist
NBCC - National Board of Clinical Counselors
AACC - American Association of Christian Counselors
Board Certified Professional Christian Counselor
AAMFT Approved Supervisor Candidate
Licensed Minister, 2006
Cindy has facilitated support groups and educational groups over the past several years and along with Pat Clark in 1994, formed the S.A.V.E. group at Trinity Life Center.
Experienced as a rehabilitation counselor, Cindy has worked as a Case Manager over 25 years with individuals diagnosed with Developmental Disability; Chronic Mental Illness; and other disabilities. Cindy retired from the State of Nevada two years ago. All fees are on sliding scale.
• Six years ago Cindy began teaching at Bethany University.
• Four years ago, she started instructing classes at National University and University of Phoenix.
• The last year and a half, she has been Area Chair for the Masters of Science in Counseling with Marriage and Family Therapy Emphasis Program through the University of Phoenix.
• Currently Cindy is also the temporary chair for the Master of Science Area Chair for the Clinical Mental Health program.
• Lead faculty member at National University in the Clinical Psychology program.
• Cindy, is currently writing a book
Cindy and Wes have been married almost 29 years. They have a son, Andrew, who is 22 and attending Evangel University in the Social Work Program.
For More Information call